National Nutrition Incentive Network
We make it simple for groups across the country — from health care providers and grocery stores to food banks and farmers markets — to overcome barriers and develop solutions for affordable access to healthy, local food for low-income shoppers.
The Network is a national hub convened to:
- Connect and source solutions from individuals working on access and affordability issues across the country;
- Collect and share nationally-tested tools, trainings and resources to build access and affordability initiatives in your community;
- Provide individualized program support to increase your impact.
- Network members across the country
- More than 6,000 participating farmers
- Over 110 network members and program partners
- Upwards of 730 participating direct-to-consumer markets & retail outlets
- Partnerships with hospitals, community health centers, and food hubs